Showing posts with the label Hiring

AI SaaS Startup Superbot Announces 300% Increase in Talent Pool This Fiscal

Targeting Team size of 200+ by March 2023 SuperBot an intelligent, AI-powered voice agent SaaS sta…

Coinbase To Ramp Up Its Investment in Indian Startups; Hire 1,000 for India Hub this Year

American cryptocurrency exchange platform, Coinbase , will ramp up its investment in India and the …

MSME Loans Provider Moneyboxx to Double Its Workforce in 2023 to Drive Growth

Plans to double its workforce and branch network to 600 & 60 respectively by FY2023. Intends …

Pariksha Announces an Increase in Talent Pool by 50% in the Next Two Quarters

Pariksha , India’s leading vernacular EdTech company, has announced that they will expand their ta…

India’s Leading HRMS Service Provider Keka Is Gearing Up to Hire 150-200 New Employees Till Fy 2022

75 percent of the openings will be in the tech department while the rest 25 per cent will witness …

Hiring & Exit Trends Making a Healthy Return to Pre-COVID levels: A data-driven perspective - PeopleStrong

GURUGRAM, India , Nov. 25, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- It's unbelievable that 2020 is soon coming to a…

The Guide To Hiring Certified Professionals That Fit Your SaaS

For most organizations, hiring is easy. Companies post an ad, accept applications, screen out the e…

Load More That is All