Founder and Chief Mentor- UIncept, Manish Gupta comes with over 25 years of rich experience in spearheading Jagan Group of Institutions having colleges and universitiesacross India.
Gathering his thoughts on the Program, He firmly believes, building a conducive space for entrepreneurs to help them fast track their entrepreneurial journey is very important. It’s critical for entrepreneurs to understand the complete business ecosystemto contribute to the economic and social growth of the country, with the right guidance and support.
UIncept functions under the leadership of CEO Ms Divvya, a vibrant entrepreneur and strategy nester. Advisor (entrepreneurship and EdTech),Manish UpadhyayCo-founder LIQVID, who has over 24 years of experience in ELearning – EdTechIndustry is In-charge of the acceleration program.
Be it the right network of mentors, investors, or partnering with tech support brands, UInceptis pulling every string it can to empower the future change makers.
About UIncept’s Acceleration Program
The 6-month structured program, to be held at UIncept’sGurgoan campus, will be a customised and milestone driven programdesigned to address unique business ideas. The aim of the program is to support business entrepreneurs scale up their ventures. Mentors from India’s most prestigious institutions and B-Schools, founders from successful enterprises, technocrats working with leading technology companies will head boot camps and sessions to cover all business aspects.
The program in a nutshell
- KPI/Milestone driven program
- Weekly 1:1 sessions with quality in-house resources (EIR, Growth Hacker, etc)
- Bootcamps on core functions including Design, Tech, Growth Hacking
- Regular Mentorship from experts as per requirements
Access to world class office space
- Office space for each startup in Gurgaon for a duration of 6 months
- Modern and stylish coworking spaces, Conference rooms with advanced projection technology
- Event space to accommodate 100-120 attendees Multipurpose room for training sessions, telephone booths, library with entrepreneur-recommended books and an Ideation lab to bring Ideas to life.
Access to Investors, Investments and value partners
- Seed fund to selected startups from the program up to INR 6 Lakhs, upon the discretion of UIncept
- Introduction to Investors, angels& VCs across industries for attracting further funding
- Partner benefits to support cash burn including cloud credits, marketing credits, CRM benefits, payment gateways, etc
Access to network in Education Industry
- Network and collaborate with various stakeholders of the education industry including schools, colleges, universities, publishers, etc
- Opportunity to pilot with colleges and universities in the network
- Access to international network associated
All this is provided to the promising startups for an equity of 3%.
You can apply for the program https://www.uincept.com/acceleration#application-form