Chennai-headquartered Zoho Corporation, a web-based office suite products company, has unveiled the next generation of Zoho CRM Plus, its all-in-one customer experience platform that empowers Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, and Operations to work as one.
This new CRM lunch from Zoho comes within days after CRM software firm, Zendesk had launched its new CRM platform ‘Sunshine’, an open and flexible customer relationship management (CRM) platform built completely in the public cloud on Amazon Web Services.
With Zoho CRM plus, Zoho customers have complete visibility of their customers across departments rather than partial views. Fueled by Zia, Zoho’s AI-powered assistant, and the enhanced Zoho Analytics, Zoho’s business intelligence and reporting platform, Zoho CRM Plus helps businesses deliver superior customer experiences, by allowing users to deeply understand customer sentiments, delight customers across channels, and adeptly prescribe actions to keep customers content throughout their journey — all from one place.
“Companies now recognize the importance of AI in creating positive experiences for customers. The focus now has shifted to bring AI across an integrated platform, creating a consistently positive experience across and throughout the customer journey,” said Brent Leary, co-founder and partner, CRM Essentials. “With CRM Plus, Zoho has introduced a compelling platform where Sales, Marketing, Support and Operations are built on one technology stack, allowing its intelligent assistant, Zia, to access data across all of its applications, automatically providing teams with valuable insights enabling them to deliver better customer experiences across all channels.”
The power of Zia and Zoho Analytics across this new Customer Experience Platform, coupled with significant updates to Zoho Desk, Zoho Social, and SalesIQ, businesses can now simply unify all customer-facing teams on a single interface and leverage real-time, contextual intelligence pulled from the front- and back-office, across all customer touch points, in just a single action. The platform sets a new standard for seamless omni-channel customer engagement, sentiment collection and analysis, and prescriptive actions across departments to increase the bottom line.
Putting Zia at the center of customer experience
- Customer sentiments are automatically available to service agents as they receive incoming tickets. Based on prior knowledge, Zia also suggests responses to customers on behalf of support representatives.
- Sales teams are equipped with real-time insight such as the best time to call a prospect or likelihood to close a deal when they follow a stream of actions. Zia analyzes marketing and sales activities and predicts chances of deal closures. Zia also monitors that trend against actual business health and predicts anomalies, so teams can stay ahead of potential problems. Using Ask Zia, teams can access insight from the past, present, and future with a simple voice command or text message.
- Zia Voice is now available as an SDK, allowing companies to provide Zia functionality to their customers. Businesses can now easily program AI-enabled conversation assistants to service customers using a conversation assistant.
Process automation to improve cross-functional business collaboration
- Customer-facing teams can now manage processes like sales discounts and product returns involving multiple internal stakeholders, without losing track of accountability.
- The Customer Experience Platform automatically indicates and helps manage bottlenecks that delay deal closures and impede case resolutions, thereby reducing friction in the customer experience.
- Every stakeholder involved in the process has the appropriate context from all the previous stages, thereby making tactical decisions more straightforward.
- Employees from marketing, sales, and support functions can use process-management capabilities in Desk and CRM to simplify complex processes, work together, and exceed customer expectations.
Real-time insights built for decision-making
- With the unified Customer Experience Platform, the C-Suite can weigh decisions based on insight across the organization—from marketing, sales, and support to finances and HR in the back-end. Interactive, in-depth dashboards provide dissectible views of impact for every potential business decision.
- Announced today, Zoho Analytics provides an AI-driven assistant and an extensive range of data connectors making descriptive, and predictive insight, easily accessible across teams. It features 300+ pre-built reports and dashboards that provide real-time data on the various aspects of your business’ health. Additionally, users can build their own reports and dashboards to suit specific needs.
- Powered by Zoho Analytics, businesses can now calculate and track important and complex business metrics, such as deal stage velocity and campaign correlation. For instance, using Ask Zia, a top executive can derive a correlation between marketing spend, the number of support tickets received, and the corresponding impact these two have on sales, and what decisions need to be taken to increase sales.
Flawless omni-channel support
- Customers can receive help on one channel with context from all other channels previously used. Whether it is on social, phone, chat, email, or text, service agents will receive notifications and support history on one common interface and settings, instead of across multiple tools and browsers.
- Businesses can easily resolve issues that span multiple internal teams, whether it’s a sales or a support conversation.
- Businesses can grasp an accurate pulse of customer sentiments by easily executing surveys at various touch points along the customer journey. This targeted, qualitative insight will allow teams to more deeply understand customer perspectives and fine-tune how they respond to inquiries and needs.
- The seamless integration between Social, SalesIQ, Desk, CRM, and Survey allows for running a single thread of customer conversation that’s contextual and easily shared across all customer-facing teams.
“Zia has advanced significantly since her initial launch early last year. With the combined powers of Zia and Analytics behind Zoho’s Customer Experience Platform, we are opening up a seamless and contextual flow of information across channels and departments, making it simple for teams to work as one to smartly transform their customer relationships,” said Raju Vegesna, chief evangelist, Zoho. “CRM Plus is no longer just a suite of applications. It is now a sophisticated and intelligent platform where businesses can thoughtfully and proactively craft exceptional experiences across the entire customer journey.”
~ Via BusinessWire India