What is Filmora? It is a video editing software service built for starters who would like to spend less time understanding the basic functionalities of video editing software, and focus more on their task of creating and editing videos.
Wondershare Filmora video editor is elegant software geared towards beginner, novice and casual users. Anyone can learn to use this software, regardless of their skill level, and the end results look and sound fantastic. It has everything you need to make high-quality videos.
Here we will provide you with a detailed review of Filmora video editor by weighing its pros and cons.
Overview of Filmora benefits.This video editor is easy for anyone to learn, even if they have never edited a video before. This is because of the multiple features it comes jam packed with. Such as,
- Split Screen. With this feature, users will be able to create videos with multiple clips and footage that are played in the same video simultaneously.
- Advanced text editing functionality.Users will be able to lower the volume of the part of the clip where the text is shown, copy this part with the texts and effects included in it to other portions of the clip, as well as splitting some parts of the clip so users would be able to add texts. Hence, you won’t only be able to add text, but to enhance it with beautiful animations and effects.
- Power tool. Within this tool, users will be able to change some aspects of a video such as the capability to apply tilt-shift if they would like to focus on one portion of the video and blur the other parts. The Mosaic option of the software, on the other hand, enables users blur specific parts of a video and adjust the percentage resulting to the increase or decrease of the square seen on the part where the blurring is applied.
- Green screen. Green screeneffect is an advanced feature of overlays. You can easily achieve this with the help of Filmora by using some green screen video footage clips or creating a pure green background when shooting your video footage.
- Multiple features. Such as, 4K resolution editing support, noise removal, GIF support, audio separation, video stabilization, layering, social import, speed control, colour grading presets and audio separation.
- Overview of Filmora limitations.It’s essential to note that almost no app in the video editing software category will be a perfect solution able to match all the needs of all company types, sizes and industries. It is best to choose what suits your needs, justifies your requirements and delivers the desired output besides being cost effective, time efficient and user friendly. Though Filmora is one of the best editing software available for beginners, video editing veterans may want more control over their projects than this software can give, as explained here.
- Lacks complicated functionality. It doesn’t have some of the advanced options for video editing, like closed captions and a surround sound configurator. If you want more advanced tools for more complex projects, you should look at the video editing programs that are designed for more experienced editors.