In this fast paced world where everything is moving online, from your accountants to your shopping guides to your nearby grocery store; why should your doctor be left far behind?
Connect2MyDoctor is an online platform removing the boundaries of quality healthcare between the patients and doctors by the medium of online video consultations. Not only this, it even manages patients medical and personal records in a HIPPA secure server and syncs data from multiple sources – all stitched together with an intuitive user experience across tablets, computers and mobile devices.
Most of the currently existing healthcare startups only offer services like doctor listing or
functionality to ask a doctor or solutions with a substandard experience. But, Connect2MyDoctor.com aims to democratise the process of telemedicine by simplifying the so called white elephant ‘Telemedicine’ and large computers, specialized devices, audio visual rooms etc. to a more simpler, easy to use, secure solution across multiple platforms (commputers, mobiles, tablets) to get quality health care.
Connect2MyDoctor.com allows Doctors to:
- stay connected with their patients no matter where they are
- build a channel for the first touch point with patients who are residing far and making their in clinic visits more effective
- perform second level follow ups etc. online after the initial in person consultation, freeing up time for more deserving patients in the clinics. This would also restrict the need for patients to travel to the doctor to just show a test report etc. A great boon especially for the geriatric care
- monetize the time spent on answering questions which would otherwise be a bothersome telephone call from a random person (increasingly patients are looking to doctors for pre-treatment advice and counsel for which they are happy to pay)
- manage patient records in a central location thereby making is accessible from where they are
- set your consultation fees and time of consultation
Connect2MyDoctor.com allows Patients to:
- stay connected with their doctors no matter where they are
- search, book appointments for a quick online consultations (add a carer to the video consultation if required)
- store medical records in a secure cloud environment, ensuring secure access wherever they are
- get reminders of the appointment via email and SMS
- save time and effort and money
Coonect2mydoctor is not a replacement to visiting a doctor but as a handy option for the patient to reach out to their doctor from view the doctor schedule, book an appointment, share health reports, make payment for consultation, and get access to the doctor via video, audio or chat.
The startup can act as a boon for patients all over the globe having issues getting access to specialists, care for non critical ailments, consultation for loved ones with special needs, aged care, access to their doctors when they are away from home and that too at an affordable cost.
The platform can be accessed by both the patients and doctors for follow up, first time consultations, second opinions and a lot more through video consultations. The service in no way aims to replace the personal in-clinic visit, it is only meant to be a complementary service with the doctor being accessible both online and in-clinic.
The Currently Bootstrapped startup has a team of three enthusiastic co-founders, Pramod Kutty – CEO, Jayaprakash Menon – COO and Nelby Joseph – CTO. The startup’s future goals includes expanding into other markets, increasing scope with existing and new Target Audience and adding more product features.
The startup has registered office at Singapore with subsidiary offices in Bangalore, India and Melbourne, Australia.
Like this content? Sign up for our daily newsletter to get latest updates.