GenNext Innovation Hub, the startup accelerator sponsored by Reliance Industries and powered by Microsoft Ventures, concluded its 1st batch on 13th March, 2015. The 11 start-ups selected for Batch-1 came from diverse sectors and were part of an immersive 4 month program, covering several important areas such as customer development, business planning, traction, funding, etc. for enabling rapid growth and scaling.
Moreover, the application for next batch for GenNext Innovation Hub startup accelerator is open now, program expected to kick-off by mid-June, 2015 intrested startups may apply here. Do note that the applications will close on 30th April 2015.
The 11 start-ups selected for Batch-1 are:
- AxleRate – In-taxi engagement, providing entertainment, e-commerce and safety
To engage the captive audience inside moving public transport vehicles such as taxis and autos and provide them with a unique experience of safety, entertainment and e-commerce. Have developed a platform which has the state-of-the-art safety features that encompasses Voice/Visual triggered panic alerts, continuous location tracking. Provide targeted entertainment and e-commerce opportunity for the passengers while they are on the move.
- CarIQ – CarIQ helps remotely monitor the health of the car, driver’s driving habits and tracking thereby providing you safety, helping save money. It helps share drives/experiences, get timely assistance, and make life simpler.
- Coitor – E-wardrobe (Virtual Trial-rooms),An app using augmented reality to build virtual dressing rooms for retail companies. Reduces dependence on trial rooms thereby reducing the time and cost for conversions. It allows customers try products virtually and complements the existing trial rooms and thus enhances the shopping experience. Going forward, the technology will be integrated with e-commerce firms to help customers visualize products on display on their websites.
- Flexiguru.com – Personalized Learning Platform, A digital learning platform that curates quality learning content from various sources including open sources and optimizes the curated content with its comprehensive analytical technology to make learning personalized and tailored to preferences and specific interests of different learners.
- Fropcorn – Providing passengers on the go entertainment service which they can access during their journey by tackling the limitations of poor internet connectivity especially on the move. Travelers can download or stream entertainment for their journey by connecting to Fropcorn WiFi hotspots at major travel locations across rail, bus and air transport. Location-caching technology to enable high speed delivery with zero dependence on user’s data connection and DRM systems to protect content owner’s IP.
- Health Vectors – Measure and improve health through predictive analytics and focused medical intervention.
Built on a platform of predictive analytics, cognitive computing and evidence based science, Health Vectors offers a solution for managing personal health through authentic data, detailed analytics, and timely proactive medical intervention. Uses a patent protected solution that merges clinical & personal health data to predict chronic diseases even before symptoms appear. Have developed tools help understand disease risk severities and suggest simple mitigation steps.
- Interview Mocha – Helping recruit talent with fast and easy pre-employment testing. Supported by a global network of subject matter experts to create question banks. Helps customers enhance their recruitment efficiency and also minimize their recruitment cost. Features include simulators to check practical on-job skills, cheating detection during exams, and auto follow up of candidates, the solution helps companies to acquire the right employees for the job.
- Light – Light Information System is an answering engine algorithm that provides you with relevant and exact answers instead of just links. An alternative to existing search engines where it is easier for you to just ask a question and get answers instead of digging through links to find an answer. LIGHT Natural Language Processing (NLP) Engine has the capability to analyze text information, understand relational and contextual references, and derive meaning out of that input, resulting in an almost human-like response to any query/data it is faced with. It is continuously evolving through machine learning and man-machine interactions to ensure that the system keeps improving on its semantic understanding. The world’s first answering engine developed on NLP, machine learning and man – machine hybrid technology providing an exact/usable answer service for all queries.
- LogiNext – A startup fo logistics solution, Proprietary algorithms to generate insights that helps companies predict delays, save cost and provide reliable customer service. Making logistics more “pro-active, predictive and preventive”. Cater to various flavors of logistics, primarily, e-commerce logistics, courier and express, last mile deliveries and distribution. LogiNext has built a real-time and data agnostic platform for logistics which can integrate multiple data sources to give you a real-time visibility into the delivery network and perform analytics like clustering, trend analysis, time series analysis, load balancing, scheduling and route optimization on top of that location data.
- Mocioun (Tootle) – Helps customers find and organize online group activities
A platform that helps people organize simultaneous and real time events. Helps users organize, manage and engage group activities in real time using a mobile app available on iOS, Android and Windows platforms.
- Oztern – Helps provide stress free studies and exam preparation through a personalized adaptive learning platform
Set up to help young learners in the K12 bracket prepare for their exams in a personalized practice environment by helping them not only in their current needs but also for future exam preparations, using adaptive learning and “Gaming Techniques”.
See Video below where entrepreneurs talk about their experience through the program: