Flipspaces, which was launched on 1st November 2014, claims to be India’s first B2B Ecommerce Platform with home decor visualizer launched by Gloob Decor, a startup venture in home decor and improvement industry founded by a group of Bombay IITian.
Mumbai based FlipSpaces is India’s first multi-category Home Decor Visualizer applicationin home improvement market with a collection of more than two lakh product variants ranging from wallcoverings, clocks, sculptures, furniture, canvas frames and other home accessories.
The web based application is designed exclusively for home décor and home improvement consumer market targeting architects, interior designers, contractors, developers, home décor store owners and other industry players. It can also emerge as a strong platform for all vendors, suppliers and other major stake holders in home décor industry.
Flipspaces allows users to visualize home décor products in relevant environments sorted by type of space (home, office, school) or even the colour tone of an environment. Flipspaces further aims at replacing the traditional physical catalogs reducing the cost and dependency on it. As the cost involved with traditional catalogs is significant, companies usually charge multiple lakhs of rupees for the catalogs only.
Kunal Sharma, Founder and Director, Gloob Décor said, “The market for tech-based HDV (Home Décor Visualizer) can be pegged at about 10,000 Crore in India alone. The sales figure over 50 lakhs rupees on the launching day is just indicative of the market potential of technology in this space.”
Mr. Ankur Muchhal, Co-founder, Managing Director pointed out, “we feel that the consumer experience for while buying home décor can be hugely improved than the std image plus description model which is widely prevalent now. Flipspaces envisions an augmented reality feature which will firmly establish Gloob as a leader in the technology aided home improvement distribution. We have a very strong R&D team which is coming up with new modules which can further disrupt distribution in the home decor market.”
Mr. Vikash Anand, Parter and Director, Sales added, “Our background in technology and product design along with a strong Pan-India sales presence gives us an extra edge to gain market entrenchment faster than any other new player. The web based application is designed based on extensive market research and customers’ feedback and has the ability to disrupt the market redefining the product buying experience in home improvement from raw material selections to visualizations to cost analysis.”
Advantages of Flipspaces:
- India’s first home décor visualization application
- Substitutes physical catalogs which are costly, heavy and restrictive in merchandizing
- Offers huge product collections and variants for any level of interior designing
- Allows sorting by space, theme, colour and product category
- Offers high quality visualization in relevant environments
- Allows independent pitching for sales with login ID and password to anyone, anywhere
- Helps copyright by time bound login to prevent sharing and copying
- Offers free shipping for most products listed in the catalog
- Supports for turn-key project implementation in key cities
- Allows creating quotations at consumer end with features of tracking quotations and invoice
- Offers sales reporting and task management system
Flipspaces offers two categories of licenses – Diamond and Platinum. Diamond is priced at rupees sixty thousand per year while Platinum is priced at rupees ninety thousand per year. The cloud based application is also accompanied with two other important modules to simplify accounts and sales analytics with some advanced features and they come with Flipspaces free of cost.