After having launched its app on Windows Phone store and Google Play Store, redBus.in, India’s largest online bus ticket booking company, has finally launched a native app for Apple iOS devices, which enables iOS users to search 10,000 bus routes from 800+ operators directly from the app and complete their bus booking.
The app also comes with multiple payment modes including Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, and Cash-on-Deliver.
The company also has updated the Windows Phone app with a completely fresh design and UI, which strictly follows the frameworks suggested for Windows Phone 8.
The updated Windows Phone app comes with newly added features like virtual boarding point and live tracking. However, these features are still not available on the iOS app and will be released in the near future.
There are other features like the new busBuddy, which helps you manage your bookings seamlessly. Also, using the app you can now find the exact location and navigate to your boarding point on a map. If in case the user is facing any problems either locating the boarding point or has any travel related queries, an option to call for support is readily available. Additionally, users can cancel their bookings right from the app.
Truly it feels like Mobile is the future with availability of such option right under your fingertips.
New features in redBus.in 2.0 for Windows Phone
- Try out a completely fresh look of redBus.in on windows phone 8.
- Download all your bookings from redBus.in to your device.
- The new busBuddy feature:
- busBuddy helps you manage your bookings easily from one place.
- You can find the exact location and navigate to your boarding point on a map.
- Call support for your travel related queries straight from the app.
- Cancel your bookings straight from the app.