Taroby, a SaaS based messaging and collaboration suite from Kochi, India based software firm Advanced Millennium Technologies. Taroby enables sharing of email accounts among team members and here
“Sharing” implies that emails are accessible to all team members working on a particular assignment or project, with the possibility to assign messages directly to individual team members.
Taroby can be used online through internet browser for private and professional use, serving Clients, individuals, SME businesses, international companies and other global teams & work-groups. One can take a Test Drive of demo web app.
In company’s own words – “In traditional email clients, the inbox is a mere interface to read and write emails. Taroby however is something different: Through its innovative functions, it makes the inbox much more powerful than ever before, providing new strategies and a competitive edge to the user for working more efficiently and productively. It empowers normal inboxes with a complete work flow, task management and ticket system and thus helps organizations to holistically improve their internal and external communications. It is ideally suited for SMEs or work groups of any kind.”
Other than sharing of email accounts with others and assigning of messages to members in the team the other interesting features of Taroby to note are:
- Access & restriction rights management (e.g. read / write / delete)
- Attaching of comments per message (e.g. working instructions etc)
- A complete overview of all incoming message streams (Unified Messaging: Faxes, SMS,
- Usage of predefined filters and rules for automatic message delivery
- Sharing of folders, text- and design templates
- Complete transparency and tracking of any message (who received, read, forwarded,
answered, deleted, assigned, comments left, moved etc)
- Free definable automations (e.g. Follow-up, email and sms reminders, send at a
particular time/date, send after authorization and so on)
- No installations on the client necessary.
- Automatic updates on central server (SaaS, no need to install any upgrades on local computers in the future).