We wish all our readers and followers the best wishes for the New Year 2017! May this year be a new beginning for budding startups with inspiring ideas and filled with new opportunities, happiness, positivity and financial blessings for the existing ones. Here we are presenting you 10 memorable quotes from the “World Famous Leaders and Entrepreneurs” that may keep you inspiring to achieve greater heights of excellence in Business in the year ahead.
- Engineering college students should be encouraged to start entrepreneurial ventures in their second year itself. It is safer to fail while in college.
— Kris (Senapathy) Gopalakrishnan, Executive Vice Chairman, Infosys
- “The people you meet in this life, all won’t be good to you. Some will criticize, some will de-motivate and some will try to pull you down. All you have to do is ignore them and move on. You don’t need to explain them your journey nor let them control your dreams. This is your life, live as you want.”
— Ratan Naval Tata, Chairman, Tata Group
- “I think innovation as a discipline needs to go back and get rethought and revived. There are so many models to talk about innovation, there are so many typologies of innovation, and you have to find a good innovation metric that truly captures the innovation performance of a company.”
— Indra Nooyi, Chairperson, Chief Executive Officer, the PepsiCo
- “Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.”
— Steve Jobs, co-Founder, former Chairman and CEO, Apple
- “To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks.”
— William Henry “Bill” Gates, Board Member, Co-founder, Microsoft
- “You have to build a culture of philanthropy. In a country like India, we need to be sensitive and caring about the poorer, more disadvantaged section of our country.
— Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw, Chairman & MD, Biocon Limited
- “I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.”
— Jeff Bezos, Amazon Founder and CEO
- “User experience is everything. It always has been, but it’s still undervalued and under-invested in. If you don’t know user-centered design, study it. Hire people who know it. Obsess over it. Live and breathe it. Get your whole company on board.”
Evan Williams, Co-founder of Twitter
- “Ideas are commodity. Execution of them is not.”
— Michael Dell, Dell Chairman and CEO
- “If you want to grow, find a good opportunity. Today, if you want to be a great company, think about what social problem you could solve.”
— Jack Ma, Founder, Executive Chairman Alibaba Group
These are only a few of inspiring quotes for startups! Set new Resolutions for 2017 to be a Successful Startup!
[Top Image – Shutterstock]